Skin-rejuvenation procedure and serum.Order now
The deep applicator is a non-surgical skin rejuvenation device that will safely and effectively reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scarring, while exfoliating the skin. deep safely and effectively enhances the delivery of our serums and other skin care solutions to the surface of your skin through a gentle ‘press & lift’ action.
We know you are excited to start seeing results. However, for complete care, safety and usage, please read the entire manual before beginning.
The Benefits of Uniq
We’ve combined Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamides into a powerful serum that addresses uneven skin tone, wrinkles, loss of firmness, and dullness.
How To Use It
Once you are ready, follow these steps:
1. Wash your hands with soap and water, and dry completely.
2. Fill the deep vial with the serum uniq provided in the kit.
3. Screw the needle tip onto the vial.
4. Clean the skin:
5. Shake the applicator (applicator tip facing downward) 3-4 times.
6. In a straight up and down motion, gently press the needle tip of the filled vial to the areas of your skin you would like to treat.
Press & Lift
Pull or stretch the skin tight with the hand not holding deep. With the other hand, start tapping the applicator tip in one direction from left to right(1), top to bottom(2), and diagonally(3) distributing even pressure as seen on the picture
Be careful not to impose too much needle pressure(you can add pressure when treating deep wrinkles or scars). You must avoid imposing excessive stimulation on the eye area and cheekbones.
Before & After
The skin condition is improved after using deep a few times. After using deep the acne scar on the skin is improved visibly compared with the before condition.
We recommend cleaning your needle tip and vial, after each usage, by following these steps:
It is safe to use deep 2-3 times a week. Allow at least 48 hours between uses for your skin to recover.
1. Do not share the vial or needle tip with others.
2. Do not press the needle tip or use the serum on eyelids or lips.
3. Screw the needle tip onto the vial securely.
4. For 1 day following treatment, avoid:
It is common for the skin to become red and slightly itchy immediately after treatment. If this occurs, take care not to scratch your skin during this time. Redness should last less than 1 hour.