The deep applicator is a non-surgical skin rejuvenation device that will safely and effectively reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scarring, while exfoliating the skin. deep safely and effectively enhances the delivery of our serums and other skin care solutions to the surface of your skin through a gentle ‘press & lift’ action.
We know you are excited to start seeing results. However, for complete care, safety and usage, please read the entire manual before beginning.
The Benefits of Uniq
We’ve combined Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamides into a powerful serum that addresses uneven skin tone, wrinkles, loss of firmness, and dullness.
Niacinamide: A skin-restoring ingredient that can visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines, and dull skin.
Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant that defends skin against environmental assault. It is also a brightening agent that works to improve visible signs of aging.
Hyaluronic Acid: A powerful humectant (aka moisture-binding ingredient) that keeps skin plump, hydrated and young-looking.
How To Use It?
Once you are ready, follow these steps:
1. Wash your hands with soap and water, and dry completely.
2. Fill the deep vial with the serum uniq provided in the kit.
3. Screw the needle tip onto the vial.
4. Clean the skin: • Wash the treatment area. • Be sure to pat dry your face thoroughly.
5. Shake the applicator (applicator tip facing downward) 3-4 times.
6. In a straight up and down motion, gently press the needle tip of the filled vial to the areas of your skin you would like to treat.
Note: Use deep Once or twice per week or when needed. We recommend replacing your deep applicator every 45-60 days depending on how often you use it.
Press & Lift
Pull or stretch the skin tight with the hand not holding deep. With the other hand, start tapping the applicator tip in one direction from left to right(1), top to bottom(2), and diagonally(3) distributing even pressure as seen on the picture
Be careful not to impose too much needle pressure(you can add pressure when treating deep wrinkles or scars). You must avoid imposing excessive stimulation on the eye area and cheekbones. step-1 step-2 step-3
Before & After
The skin condition is improved after using deep a few times. After using deep the acne scar on the skin is improved visibly compared with the before condition.
TIP: We recommend taking a picture of the area you are treating prior to treatment. The results of deep are dramatic but gradual – and results are best noticed when comparing before and after pictures.
We recommend cleaning your needle tip and vial, after each usage, by following these steps:
1. Empty serum and rinse bottle.
2. Completely submerse the needle tip and via rubbing alcohol for 10 minutes.
3. Rinse both the vial and needle tip in clean water, and then lay on a clean towel to dry.
4. It is safe to use deep 2-3 times a week. Allow at least 48 hours between uses for your skin to recover.
1. Do not share the vial or needle tip with others.
2. Do not press the needle tip or use the serum on eyelids or lips.
3. Screw the needle tip onto the vial securely.
4. For 1 day following treatment, avoid:
• The use of cosmetics and makeup •
Exposure to direct sunlight
It is common for the skin to become red and slightly itchy immediately after treatment. If this occurs, take care not to scratch your skin during this time. Redness should last less than 1 hour.