Your new LYFT device operates using Galvanic Technology, the latest in skin care treatments, to perform its functions. You will only feel a slight pulse from the probe in the DEEP CLEANSE and NUTRITION PLUS treatment modes. Even though you may not feel anything emitting from the probe when the CLEANSE or NUTRITION treatment modes are activated, please understand this is how the technology works and your device is working as designed. If you wish to feel vibrations while using the lower treatment modes, you will need to enable the Face Lifting function by pressing the treatment mode once, followed by Face Lifting.
What is covered by the limited warranty?
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in your LYFT Skin device if you purchased it from an authorized partner (eBay and Overstock are NOT authorized partners) or directly from the manufacturer (NURYSH). Each product is covered under one warranty period. The warranty cannot be transferred is meant only for the original purchaser or gift recipient. (Must retain original purchase receipt/confirmation.) The limited warranty begins on the date of purchase and expires 90 days later. The warranty period is not paused or extended for any period during which the LYFT device (or any parts thereof) is in repair, or if they are replaced by Nurysh during the warranty period.
What is not covered by the limited warranty?
This limited warranty does not cover damage or failure caused by abuse or misuse; improper care; impact or insertion of foreign objects; vandalism; improper storage; improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair; application of harmful chemicals; Acts of God, fire, or water; abrasives; negligence; failure to follow manufacturer’s instructions; loss of the device; alteration; professional use; or commercial use.
Examples that will void your warranty:
- FAILURE to properly store the unit in a cool, dry place.
- CLEANING INSIDE THE WAND (OR PROBE).
- CLEANING ANY PART OF THE UNIT WITH WATER OR MOISTURE other than a damp cloth. Be sure to clean the unit with only a damp cloth. DO NOT immerse the any part of the unit in water or any other liquid.
What will NURYSH do if my device is defective?
If you discover a covered defect in your LYFT device before the warranty period expires, contact us. Be sure that you have already registered your device. Before approving the return of your device, our team will attempt to diagnose the problem through our troubleshooting process via telephone or email. If we are unable to resolve the problem during this process, you will need to return your device to NURYSH for assessment. For easy troubleshooting, be sure to have your device in hand when contacting us. Please be sure to register your LYFT product and sign up to receive product updates, news and special offers from us.
- You are responsible for the shipping charges to send your item in for warranty & servicing. We strongly recommend obtaining a tracking number when sending your shipment in for service. Your ORDER NUMBER must be clearly written on the outside of the shipment.
- If defective, we will replace part(s) or the entire LYFT device. Customer Care will contact you and keep you updated on the progress of repairs and return shipments.
- If we confirm a failing covered by this limited warranty, we will, at our option, take one of the following actions:
- replace your LYFT device with a device that is the same as or similar to the device you purchased; or
- repair your LYFT device.
- If we find that the failing in your LYFT device is not covered under this limited warranty, we will notify you about the service alternatives that are available on a fee basis. If we find that your LYFT device is not defective or is in proper working order, we will notify you and return your LYFT device to you.
All Limited Warranty services must be authorized and performed by NURYSH.