Skin needling, also called microneedling therapy, collagen induction therapy (CIT), and percutaneous collagen induction (PCI), is a skin-rejuvenation procedure that involves the use of fine needles.
The needles are used to puncture the skin to create a controlled skin injury. Each puncture creates a channel that triggers the body to fill these microscopic wounds by producing new collagen and elastin. Through the process of neovascularization and neocollagenesis, there is improvement in skin texture and firmness, as well as reduction in wrinkles, scars, pore size, stretch marks and hair restoration.
- Hair restore
- Sebum control, fine wrinkle care
- Promote the synthesis of collagen to give elastic skin and wrinkle care
- Cell rejuvenetion of epidermis and dermis for pore thighten, lifting
- Wrinkle improvement effect
Before & After
The skin condition is improved after using Deep for 2 times. After using Deep the acne scar on the skin is improved visibly compared with before condition.
How to use it
- Clean the treatment area skin (If via facial cleanser, then wash the face with water again);
- Sterilize the derma stamp before use with medical alcohol;
- Inject the active ingredient to the sterilized bottle;
- Pat the derma needle on the treatment area skin for 30 - 50 times (uniform and repeated on skin), please keep the level when using;
- Leave the ingredient on skin to dry naturally (15 - 20 minutes);
- After treatment, skin will become redness, that will continue for hours. During the time please take rest, and avoid direct sunlight;
- It is better to put the cold hydra mask on facial for 15 - 20 minutes;
- Sterilize the stamp again, and cover the cap, store for next time use.
When using Deep, keep it horizontal to the skin